Monday, June 30, 2008

Marmy.


Why is it that it's 12:19am and I am writing a stupid blog instead of spending time w/my Jesus??? I've been like this lately-staying up til 1:00 in the morning and wondering why I can't get up when my alarm goes off and I end up hitting it like 10 times...I don't know. There is much to do in my life, but I've had such a procrastinating attitude-it makes me sick, I've been praying about it. Sometimes I wish I was a mermaid, w/nothing better to do than sit in a martini glass...:o)

1 comment:

The Reluctant Dreamer said...

procrastination is also an enemy of mine. I do pray for energy and to be refreshed.

Perhaps you should try doing what you love most during the time of day when you are completely alert awake and fresh...around 12am or so most people want to hit the sack..lol.

And praying although even in a quiet soothing way ...can sometimes seem to drain us based on what we are praying about.

Hey I'll pray for you and I am asking that you pray for me.

Also many good prayers and wishes on your trip. I also do a lot of missionary work so I understand working in the field. eat your veggies.

smooches...